Friday 21 August 2009

Episode #905

(Best read alongside http://tinyurl.com/luumrh -Donna's diary)

Donna is at home, very pregnant and very hormonal, and reading through old diaries.
The phone rings in Josh’s office.


JOSH: (picking up the phone) Yup.
DONNA: Josh. (clearly upset) I was asleep and I had a horrible dream and you were in hospital and I was holding the baby walking up and down the corridors and... (takes a deep breath and sounds as if she might start hyperventilating) I can’t do this without you Josh, I need you, don’t leave me...
JOSH: (softly) Donna?
DONNA: (in a small voice) yes...
JOSH: I’ve got you on speaker phone.

(The camera pans out to Sam and that guy from the campaign who writes the speeches , whose name I can’t remember right now. They all look at each other and walk out of the office to give Josh and Donna space)

JOSH: I’ll be right there, honey. Sit tight. Drink some water. I love you. I’m not going to leave you. I’m not going to die. I’ve always loved you. Always since that first moment you picked up my phone. I’ll be right there, okay?
DONNA: (in an even smaller voice) Okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment